Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cooking Attempt #4: Chicken penne

Okay, so it's been awhile. I made this on October 3rd, because I felt like chicken and I wanted to use up the red pepper and onion half that had been sitting in my fridge for a week. I'm terrified of anything going bad or mouldy in my fridge. The germs! The germs!
I bought some chicken breast strips and cooked them in a skillet with some oil and diced onion and red pepper. It reminded me of fajitas, except I didn't have any tortilla to go with it. So I cooked some penne at the same time. I love penne. They're small but not so small that they get smushed when you're draining it. I put some Japanese ginger dressing on it, because it was the only thing I had other than teriyaki sauce and it was yummy. Maybe I should try teriyaki sauce next time. And rice. Ooh...getting hungry just thinking about it. Oh yeah, the white stuff on top is mozzarella cheese. Cheese and Japanese dressing? It worked out. Fusion cuisine!

No comments: