Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A laundry room conversation on Day 30 in Wiarton

Dasol: This is a ton of laundry we have to fold.
Judy: Excuse me, I'm trying to get VOMIT stains out of these bedsheets without burning the skin off my fingers, so please, shut your hole and keep folding.
Dasol: Why did he vomit?
Judy: I'm no CSI, but from the overwhelming smell of stale booze in the room and a bunch of empty beer bottles, I'd say he had a bit too much last night.
Dasol: That's weak.
Judy: Not everyone can drink a lot, you know.
Dasol: You should know when to stop.
Judy: On the bright side, it's a good thing that he didn't die from alcohol poisoning in the bed.
Dasol: We wouldn't have to clean it up, you know.
Judy: Right, because THAT's what I'm worried about when a person dies in one of our rooms.

No comments: