Thursday, August 30, 2007

Exciting discovery!

Just back home for lunch before going out to the campus again.
While I was on my way to take a French placement test, I stopped by a post office that I found on the Canada Post website. Guess what? It's in an underground mall (like the PATH in Toronto) just down the street from me! I didn't even know it was there. It's small, but it has a grocery store (Metro), the post office and even a tiny movie theatre! I'm so friggin' excited. I don't have to go all the way downtown just to get groceries! Huzzah!

After lunch, I'm going out again to get my student card. Then I'm going to stop by the Humanities and Social Sciences library to borrow some books! Hooray!

PS: Am I too excited for such a paltry discovery as a grocery store?

4 comments:

JG said...

Not too excited at all! It's like a mini-Empress Walk.

Ladyjutea said...

Yes! Just like that! I wonder what new things I'll find when I sally forth in search of the Shoppers Drug Mart (Pharmaprix) tomorrow. I don't really need to buy anything but it would be nice to walk around the neighbourhood a bit.

Deborah said...

Not too excited :D You should have seen me when the Laundromat opened up right down the street my last year in London. Suddenly I didn't have to lug my laundry an hour back and forth to the one near choir practice!

JG said...

An hour each way for laundry? A travesty!!