Friday, August 31, 2007

Alas!!!

I met with my academic advisor again to discuss my U of T trascript. There was a little kerfuffle because the McGill chemistry department wouldn't recognize my Organic Chemistry credits from U of T (138H and 247H). I have two, for crying out loud! Are you telling me that U of T counts less than McGill? She thought it was ridiculous as well, so she overruled them and also left a stinging message on their answering machine. It's all finally settled. I'm going straight into the second year of the nursing program (out of four). I still need first-year physics courses, but I can take them later when I have time (third year has less mandatory courses).

BUT!

Sadly, this means that I don't have time this year to take French as a Second Language courses. How am I supposed to improve if I don't have a proper teacher and other people to practice with? One can only learn so much from books. What am I going to do when I start clinical stuff in the winter? WAH~~!!! *sniff sniff*

Zut alors... T_T

No comments: