Sunday, August 30, 2009

Two days left until my last first day at McGill.

I've bought all my textbook already. $600 that I could've spent on so many other books that I would actually love to read. The English translation of "Good-bye Tsugumi" will have to wait a bit. At least until I get my OSAP money.

So I'm spending the 2 days tidying up the apartment and getting binders and books ready for the new school year. I'll be home in less than a year!

明後日、学校のはじめの日です。

私はそれまでレラックスするよ。

日本語の研究もする。


내일모레가 학교 첫날입니다.
나는 그때까지 쉴껍니다.
일어공부도 하고요.

The day after tomorrow is the first day of school.
Until then, I will relax.
I will also study Japanese.

Lendemain est le premier jour d'école.
Jusqu'à ce temps-là, je vais me relaxer.
Je vais étudier le japonais aussi.

My mother is right. I live for self-improvement. ^_~

No comments: