Friday, December 14, 2007

While studying for the Therapeutic Relationships exam...

I came across a lecture slide which states, "A nurse shall not use physical, verbal or psychological abuse against the client."

Judy: I. Am. Flabbergasted. So you can't slap them upside the head?
Josh: Where's the fun in that?
Judy: It was gonna be my signature move! "Hey, Billy!" *smack* "Did you take your medicine?" *slug*
Josh: I'm thinking Three Stooges style motions.
Judy: "Did you have your lunch yet?" *uppercut*
Josh: Just a few light slams here and there.
Judy: "The doctor will come and see you in an hour or so, okay?" *HADOUKEN!*
Josh: FINISH HIM!

That's from a different game, but you get the basic idea. Oh god, I'm so glad that course is over. I gleefully threw the coursepack into my recycling basket. Gleefully!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, but Therapeutic Relations has taught you insidious methods of mental manipulation, giving you the key to convincing your clients that they should rightfully slug -themselves- if they don't take their medicine.

Oh, the powers you shall wield over them. The terrible, woefully terrible powers.

Remind me never to get sick.