Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cooking Attempt #24: Vegetable pad thai

Edit: I used this recipe. And I've tried it with firm tofu cubes and red pepper, which was REALLY good. Actually, better than this, but I forgot to take pictures.

I found flat egg noodles in the grocery store! This is the second time I've tried making pad thai and it was better, but I'm starting to dislike using broccoli in a stir fry. Maybe I should try cutting it up in smaller chunks? But anyway, the noodles turned out yummy, but I would have liked it a bit spicier.

I say that about a lot of the recipes. I made tandoori chicken last weekend and had to add so much more curry powder than what the recipe prescribed. From now on, I'll just assume that whatever spice they're adding is not enough and multiply it. By 4. Because my Korean tastebuds demand it!

Anyhoo, broccoli and carrot pad thai!

2 comments:

JG said...

I... want this!

Ladyjutea said...

MUHAHA! I suppose I should put up where I got the recipe in the main post. I shall do that now!